Thankful Board


I've been getting into making these holiday word boards.
Creating the  Pumpkins Board has inspired me.
These word boards give that added "punch" of color and decor
by your front door or 
inside by a fireplace or 
in a nook that just needs something to bring in that holiday feel.


I just put this "thankful" on the back of the pumpkins board!
Both for Fall
and will save storage space!


I used Americana Empire Gold for the yellow 
and Americana Light Buttermilk for the white letters.
The wood stain is Minwax Early American.
You can find the letter stencil {here}.
Just follow the directions for our {Pumpkins Board}.
Perfect!


Comments

  1. Love your wood sign! Simple yet beautiful for Fall season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "Thankful" sign - it looks so nice on your front porch :)
    #SaturdaySparks

    Sarah Bell
    www.trendyandtidy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! It's a great focal point for the front door decor.

      Delete
  3. that is a big word one we should always be and perfect for thanksgiving
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to step back and think of the things each day we can be thankful for. :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! Typography is my very favorite decorative element, I'd have words all over my walls if I could! ;) So excited to have you on Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Kimm! I love art with words and letters too. These holiday boards are just the ticket for me! It will be fun to host together on Funtastic Friday!

      Delete
  5. Simple and easy but so beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration Link Party :)

    www.artdecorationcrafting.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. These board decorations are a great way to add color to the porch, plus they don't take up much space. We have a small porch so I can't put too much out there. Thank you for linking up with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree and if you put another holiday on the back, you save on storing them. I have all mine stacked, leaning against the garage wall.

      Delete

Post a Comment